We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
- Monitor and manage Vehicle Audit KPI
- Be the “eyes of the customer” with respect to final vehicle
- Assess whole vehicle functionality (static & dynamic)
- Ensure any issues that would affect customer or vehicle functionality are escalated in appropriate manner
- Coordinate issue resolution internally
- Lead regular reviews with representatives from appropriate departments to establish an action plan for improving quality
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Ensure compliance & conformity for all activities involved
- Other duties as assigned
SPECIFIC INFORMATION FOR ROLE
- Person will have to assess product having in consideration engineering and design specifications but as well be able to translate in to the highest Quality end product that our customers expect.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Passion for detail
- Experience and knowledge of Engineering across multiple commodities or as a specialist in one commodity.
- Experience in automotive final vehicle audit, preferably OEM.
- High level of sensitivity for perceived Quality.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering QA standards.
- Computer literate with excellent presentation skills to senior management level.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills and the ability to communicate with all involced stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Open minded
PRACTICAL & TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrable knowledge of assessment of “A surfaces”, paint/ Carbon fibre, aluminium, plastics, leather
- Demonstrable knowledge of dynamic vehicle assessment
- Understanding of regional markets specific rules & regulations
- Demonstrable application of quality techniques
- IT skills including Microsoft Office and custom applications
- English language skills
- Preferable: minimum Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering field with extensive relevant experience
- Driving license “B category” for at least 10 years
- Preferable: VW Group auditor certification, or other recognised OEM
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?