Vehicle Architecture and Concept Engineer (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
- As the Vehicle Architecture and Concept Engineer, you will work together with cross functional team and be responsible for initial architectural layout and package of all components in the vehicle, delivering robust targets before development starts and providing innovative solutions for problems.
- Challenging Engineering teams using technology and ideas in the concept, design, and package to get the best for the product will be part of your daily routine. In same time with innovative approach, you must ensure that the manufacturing processes and standards are met in the concept solution same as vehicle level targets for cost, quality, and delivery.
- All activity must ensure that the package meets all the program and legal targets.
- Support the generation of requirements for all vehicle systems that will be part of the agreed program targets, using internal and external resources as required.
- Confirm engineering concepts and support the vehicle requirements until the finish of development,
- Create package guidelines and procedures to avoid known problems and assist engineering functions in achieving component & vehicle level performance by growing open and cross-functional communication.
- Review design and development constraints to identify & resolve possible engineering issues and plan to avoid any delays in the development program.
- Can interpret requirements to deliver required engineering design solutions to meet the targets in all design areas
- Able to communicate efficiently and effectively through all forms of communication, as well as present technical reports confidently
- Main competencies:
- benchmark standards like GCIE or similar. And at the same time is capable to do comparison with current development status simultaneously with other references.
- work with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety, SAE Ground Vehicle Standards and ECE Vehicle legislation.
- 3D Experience platform or CATIA V5 techniques like concurrent and top-down design, work with parameters and advanced surface design
- Kinematic, Ergonomic and Interference analysis.
- motivation, organization and flexibility to take responsibility and show accountability and initiative for innovation and problem solving
- Has social, personal and technical competencies to define processes and work directions
- English language skills
- BSc or Master degree
- More than five years of relevant experience within the automotive industry on relevant positions to support vehicle architecture and concept activities
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?