UI/UX Designer Intern (m/f)
ZG - Savska Opatovina, Croatia
We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
1. Job description:
• Development and definition of wireframes and clickable prototypes for different types of screens;
• Detailed elaboration of UI with existing design systems;
• Maintenance and upgrade of the existing system design (Atomic design principle);
• Production and finishing of iconography;
• Communication and daily reviews with the design team
2. Special knowledge and skills:
• Active knowledge of English;
• Good knowledge of Figma design tools;
• Solid knowledge of the basics of Adobe tools (Illustrator and Photoshop);
• Up to date with current UI / UX trends;
• Desire to learn and advance in a dynamic UX / UI team;
• Responsibility, positive attitude and willingness to work in a team;
• Proactivity in problem solving
3. Bonus (good to have):
• Knowledge of making 2D animations (After effects and Lottie);
• Invoking the basics of working in Axure,
• Knowledge of some of the 3d tools
What we are like and what we offer
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?