Specialist Treasury and Risk Manager (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are currently searching for a Specialist Treasury and Risk Manager to join our team. We are looking forward to receiving your: motivation letter, CV, potentially recommendation letters, or any other significant documents that will tell us a bit more about you (diplomas, grades, certificates, etc).
1. Main responsibilities:
- Carrying out all treasury duties, e.g. preparation and monitoring of treasury payments, day-to-day communication with banks, onboarding, and management of bank accounts, documentation of such transactions
- Develop and implement corporate banking strategy. Review regional bank fees and ensure transactions are processed in the most efficient/ cost-effective manner
- Review FX exposures and develop FX management strategy
- Prepare and maintain cash flow and liquidity forecasts and projections to effectively manage all cash balances in different entities and at the group level
- Manage cash of the account balances and cash pools; maintain cash forecasts and ensure funds are available to meet business needs daily. Prepare daily cash reporting for corporate bank accounts
- Coordinate collection of excess cash between entities
- Implement and actively manage cash management strategy and optimize disposition of payments
- Establish and ensure adherence to treasury policies and procedures and perform regular audits to ensure effective internal control procedures are being followed. Advise on necessary controls for fraud prevention
- Effectively identify and report strategic and general risks and initiate discussion of countermeasures with the management
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in treasury in multinational corporates or the banking industry
- Experience in managing international treasury work processes and expertise in cash management, bank relationship management, and treasury best practices
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in business administration with a major in Financial Management, Investment Banking or Controlling or a comparable qualification
- Proven record in advanced Excel, VBA, and financial process digitalization
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems (e.g. Infor) would be a plus
- Strong analytical, negotiation, process, and structuring skills
- Fluent in English
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.