Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
- Define the feature rollout plan (FRP) of vehicle-level software, aligned with the missions of experimental and validation prototypes.
- Perform the vehicle-level feature allocation to systems and components.
- Break the vehicle-level FRP into system and component level FRP.
- Define the cross-system interfaces and integration mechanisms.
- Agree with the suppliers the delivery of the required features.
- Continuously review and synchronize the FRPs to keep them align among themselves and with the project macro-plan.
- Guarantee the needed deliverables for experimental and validation prototypes.
- Define verification tests to guarantee the quality of the received software.
- Prepare vehicle-level software packages and release notes.
- Coordinate and track the deployment of the previously defined software packages.
- Good understanding of automotive communication protocols.
- Good understanding of vehicle-features and their decomposition and allocation into systems and components.
- Good planning and tracking abilities.
- Bachelor or higher Degree (EE, Mechatronics or equivalent education)
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Creative problem solver.
- Highly analytical approach to work.
3. Ideal candidate
- Passionate about technological trends.
- Experience in automotive or electric vehicles development
- Experience in communication network development
- Experience with Vector tools, Matlab/Simulink, Python, Jama or similar requirements tracking tools
- Understanding of diagnostic protocols like UDS and OBD
- Previous hands-on experience with Embedded HW or SW development
- Familiarity with ISO26262
4. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.