Sales & Design Executive (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
Specific job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Customer’s advice during the configuration process including the sales of options & individualization
- Coordination between Sales, Design and Engineering teams to conclude the extension and development of options offer
- Representing the Sales department at the different individualization meetings to ensure the progress of the different projects
- Preparing the different renderings upon requests
- Special projects & requests with innovative and creative requirement (movie, handover ceremony…)
- Improvement of the sales process by designing new products
- Order process of the whole products from the sales process
- Supporting customer events, shows
- Support to partner’s sales personnel with education and training
- Continuous validation and improvement of sales tools
- Support with visualization of sales tools
- Presents the vehicle to customers and prospects.
- Configures the vehicle with customers.
- Gives company presentation and factory tours to partners network and customers, or prospects.
- Prepares the visualization of Sales presentations
- Establishes and maintains relationship with customers.
- Conducts specific market research and market analysis regarding customization and options
- Gains a comprehensive knowledge of products and competitors.
- Attends different sales and marketing events.
- Communicates and maintains relationships with different suppliers and partners.
- Assists in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions.
- Assists in the development of different sales and marketing activities.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- University Degree in Design, Marketing, or similar subjects
- 3+ years of experience in similar Design, Sales or Marketing roles
- Proficient in design software
- Innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the hypercar segment
- Working to relevant standards and regulations
- Experienced in presenting and communicating to persons of different cultures and backgrounds
- Maintaining relationships with customers, suppliers, and colleagues from other departments.
- Relocation to Zagreb, Croatia
- Strong verbal and written skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in other languages is plus
- Proficient computer skills
- Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
3.Considered as an advantage:
- Goal-oriented, friendly and positive personality, above all - team player
- Attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience in luxury industry
- Passion for automotive industry and design
- Ability to remain calm and patient in stressful and demanding occasions
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?