Prototype Assembly Logistics Technician (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
• Responsible to ensure parts availability, and parts arrival for Prototype Assembly Workshop
• Responsible for storing of parts, and documenting their past
• Responsible for keeping meeting minutes, organizing between departments
• Responsible for ordering tools and expendables for the Proto workshop
• Responsible for organizing workshop warehouse
2. Main tasks
• Working on documentation (process lists, deviations, tool and material lists) for Proto workshop, vehicles, and other projects
• Parts chasing, parts documentation
• To be able to help, or take over if needed with organizing shifts, manpower, overtime and work load
• Following instructions in English and performing in timely manner
• Making purchase requisitions, transport requests, warehouse requests, rework orders
• Taking care of PP license plates and documentation
• To be able to work 2 shifts (morning or afternoon) if required, and or, overtime
• To be able to go on business trips with short notice
• Driving license mandatory (B)
• To be able to communicate with people on daily basis with patience and understanding, to be proactive
• Speaking and writing, communication skills in English (advanced)
• Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office, ERP, CAD (not mandatory; solid works, Catia)
4. What we offer
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.