We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
- Create marketing strategies and concpets for digital marketing/Social Media
- Creating an Editorial Calendar
- Overseeing content planning for all Social Media platforms, development and publishing (multimedia content + text)
- Overseeing external digital agency
- Display advertising
- Programmatic advertising, voice search, chat bots
- Social listening
- Influencer Marketing
- SEO, SEA
- Web Analytics
2.Requirements - professional:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, having worked previously in a similar role within automotive, technology or for luxury brands
- Strong attention to detail, high quality standard
- The ability to take ownership of projects, from the idea phase through execution and reporting
- Strong editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including the ability to present concepts verbally
- Previous experience judging and developing creative work in line with a brief – including imagery and copywrite
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity, a sense of graphics and aesthetics
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media
- Strong appreciation of brand and the impact of content creation and messaging
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced team and environment
- Knowledge of the automotive market, entertainment and popular culture is an advantage
3.Requirements - personal:
- Entrepreneurial flair, creative, forward-thinking, and innovative
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Show initiative to take the lead on projects, with a strong desire to learn more and do more.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence positive outcomes
- Strong personal time management skills
- Confidence to push projects forward and ‘manage upward’ to ensure other team members deliver on time.
- A winning mentality - demonstrates the great drive to achieve outstanding results
- Flexible attitude with the ability to “make things happen”
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?