We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
Bugatti Rimac design, engineer and manufacture the world's most advanced hypercars.
Our current record-breaking vehicles include the Bugatti Chiron and the Rimac Nevera, but we are already working on the next generation.
Operations Buyer Responsibilities:
• Oversee the full order lifecycle
• Support current and new hypercar vehicle projects
• Ensure cost and timing targets are met
• Coordinate requirements & delivery with cross-functional colleagues
• Support the RFQ process and ensure accurate transactions
• Identify suppliers who meet product and service needs
• Track delivery times and order fulfilment
• Collect and analyze data to assess and improve performance
• Support contract delivery with Legal department
• Aid development of best procurement practices
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & skills:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Working knowledge and proficiency in ERP system and Microsoft Office
• Internal/external customer focused
• Able to work independently and manage time effectively
• Results driven
• Excellent skills in written & spoken English
• Driving license: B category
What we are like and what we offer
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?