We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
- Successful delivery of Bugatti-Rimac products to market on time, to cost and Quality targets
- Leadership of all Launch reviews and key pre and post build events
- Report Project Launch status in Gateway events
- Co-ordinate all pre-production planning
- Create day by day launch build plan and report progress and status with alignment from all areas off the business primarily Production
- Define and lead build readiness events for Pre-production upto Launch Exit at job 1 + x
- Define and lead product and production readiness events, OK to build etc.
- Conduct Start up and wash up meetings during the launch build phases.
- Lead cross functional team to deliver for hot topic critical problems
- Key role in deviation (containment) management. Manage Launch-Coordinator and Change manager to deliver with the team rapid response to build issues and robust containments and proposals for permanent solutions.
- Deliver products to Quality, Cost and on time to plan
- Manage the launch team to deliver the goals of the launch and business goals where appropriate.
- Deliver the launch to the required standards for Launch exit and a successful handover to the Continuous Vehicle Engineering team
- Lead best practice within the organization.
- Develop company processes and lessons learnt for future programs
- Other duties as assigned
SPECIFIC INFORMATION FOR ROLE
- Senior Manager for the launch, prioritizing, directing, informing, reporting at all levels off the business.
- Role ranges from planning to delivery. Ensure robust planning to deliver quality product with the program team through to delivery with production and Quality
- Key role in the organization with direct reporting to senior management level both internal and external.
- Prepared to go the extra mile to ensure delivery
KEY COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of a minimum of 2 launches including 1 as Launch Manager at an OEM
- Experience and knowledge of Engineering across multiple commodities or as a specialist in one commodity.
- Ability to evaluate engineering solutions, logical mindset with a clear understanding automotive standards to be able to steer cross functional teams.
- Significant experience and demonstrable track record of dealing with major issues during a launch phase. Ability to re-calculate plans, dynamic logical thinker open to new ideas and potential solutions.
- Know when to delegate and when to take ownership, where to steer individuals even when at same level or senior in organization to achieve the main goal of successful launch
- Computer literate with excellent presentation skills to senior management level.
- Can communicate convincingly and professionally to management within Bugatti Rimac & at suppliers.
- Experience with JIRA would be a benefit
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with ability to communicate all levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree qualification or higher in an engineering field with extensive relevant experience.
- Driving license.
PRACTICAL & TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Practical knowledge and experience in at least one commodity (Electrical/Exterior/Interior/Composites/Chassis)
- Practical knowledge and experience in dealing with Launch issues, supporting Quality on supplier topics, Production on assembly issues etc.
- Knowledge of Quality standard processes. Audit process, Route cause analysis, 5 Why, 6 Sigma. Working knowledge expert not necessary for role. To be able to evaluate reports received.
- IT skills including Microsoft Office and custom applications.
- English language skills. French or Croatian or German an advantage.
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?