LabCar Team Lead (m/f)
ZG - Savska Opatovina, Croatia
We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
- Responsibility for testing laboratory team and equipment
- Aligning laboratory environment with project status (component level testing, vehicle level testing)
- Component/system test organization (test and testing environment definition)
- Aligning test activities schedule with other teams - collaboration with LabCar technicians and testing engineers
- Updating DUT with provided testing SW versiones
2. Work Tasks:
- Components testing organization
- System testing organization
- Integrated systems testing organization
- Component validation – checking electrical interface and functionality
- System validation – checking system interface interface and functionality
- Creating test reports
- Responsible and proactive person
- Understanding and ability to read electrical schemes
- Experience with testing processes and task organisation
- Experience with communication protocols and tools (Canalyzer, pCAN, …)
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Creative problem solver
4. Considered as an advantage:
- Experience with embedded HW or SW
- Experience with programming automotive components
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?