Hypercar / Component Project Controller (m/f)
Sveta Nedelja, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are currently searching for a Hypercar / Component Project Controller to join our team. We are looking forward to receiving your: motivation letter, CV, potentially recommendation letters, or any other significant documents that will tell us a bit more about you (diplomas, grades, certificates, etc).
1. Main responsibilities:
- Finance business partner to support development teams translating development ideas into financially sound and feasible hypercar vehicle or component projects
- Ensure profitability from project idea to end of production, set cost/ profit targets and tasks were necessary and communicate these to program management and project team
- Derive and negotiate revenue, cost and profit and RoS targets for hypercar vehicle projects with program management and project team
- Implement value-oriented budget controlling through development milestone tracking and market phase revenue management measures
- Planning and controlling of vehicle or component project-related R&D costs, CAPEX, pre-series, bill-of-material, production and sales costs
- Milestone-related updates of vehicle or component project calculation with monitoring of KPIs such as project profitability, RoS, IRR, NPV, cash flow etc.
- Perform deviation analysis and initiate countermeasures with the program management and the project team
- Conceptualize and automate project performance management reports and comment on efficiency improvement measures
- 3+ years of experience in a multinational company controlling, renowned consulting firm or Big4 company is an advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Finance/ Controlling, Engineering or similar
- Experience in business case calculation and financial structuring of profitability analyses
- Controlling/ financial analysis experience within a company focused on manufacturing and physical product development would be a big plus
- Proven record in advanced Excel, VBA and/or Access knowledge would be beneficial
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems (e.g. Infor)
- Strong analytical, negotiation, process and structuring skills
- Fluent in English
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.