We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
The candidate will be responsible for the HV System definition, Safety evaluation and HV Validation methodologies across all Bugatti Rimac programs.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- HV System design, integration and validation team leader.
- Provide technical expertise on propulsion system requirements definition and validation.
- Develop and ensure cross-functionality with other R&D departments to define HV and LV systems and achieving vehicle requirements
- Responsible for HV powertrain architecture concept definition through feasibility study and detailed system analysis.
- Ownership of HV Safety requirements definition and deployment, both functional and HW.
- Coordinate HV S-FMEA activities. Cross functional group leader for main malfunction analysis and mitigation definition and implementation.
- Leading the PWT Functional and Technical safety concept deployment, verification and sign-off as specified in ISO26262.
- Work with PWT simulation team to execute system simulation providing inputs and methodologies.
- Verification and validation plans definition and execution on PWT system level and proactively support the vehicle ones.
- Packaging management and release.
- Be a team player, train and coach all the team members and share the knowledge throughout the whole powertrain team
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience within an automotive or automotive components supplier on HV electrical powertrain components
- Engineering Degree in appropriate discipline or equivalent
- Experience on all relevant vehicle legislation and certification requirements for automotive HV components and systems
- Experience of delivering HV powertrain systems from early design stage to series production
- In-depth vehicle powertrain knowledge and electrified components
- Working across functional teams effectively to deliver viable problem resolution
- Experience on EE simulation software (e.g. LTspice, Simulink, Cadence)
Considered as an advantage:
- Excellent team player and communicator, able to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Ability to organize multiple technical inputs, summarize and present to the top management
- Strong problem-solving skills, along with an ability to manage a varied workload, to tight deadlines
- Relevant written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work at a fast pace and with a high degree of accuracy and flexibility
- Passion for high performance electrified vehicles and related powertrain technology
- Striving for constant improvement
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?