Group Business Case Analyst and Strategic Planner (m/f)
Rimac Location, Germany, Croatia
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are currently searching for a Group Business Case Analyst and Strategic Planner to join our team. We are looking forward to receiving your: motivation letter, CV, potentially recommendation letters, or any other significant documents that will tell us a bit more about you (diplomas, grades, certificates, etc).
1. Main responsibilities:
- Responsible for annual operative budget process and 5-10 year strategic planning process
- Initiate and coordinate group-wide target setting process
- Initiate forecast process and perform data-driven profit simulations
- Coordinate regular group consolidation processes
- Analyze financial and operational information to develop key performance indicators that provide the insights needed for decision making
- Prepare top management report with plan vs. actual variances on relevant financial and non-financial key performance indicators and comment on potential counter measures
- Conceptualize and automate group performance management reports and comment on long-term revenue management and/ or efficiency improvement measures
- Organize and moderate financial improvement workshops with departments
- 5+ years of experience in multinational company financial planning
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Finance and/ or Controlling
- Experience in the operative budget process and 5-10 year strategic planning of group-wide business case
- Experience business case modeling in Excel
- Experience with consolidation methodologies and tools
- Proven record in advanced Excel, VBA, and planning process digitalization
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems (e.g. Infor) would be a plus
- Experience in data analytics, SQL databases, and BI tools would be beneficial
- Strong analytical, process, and structuring skills
- Well-developed negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent in English
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.