We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
- Leading development of side trim systems.
- Coordinating communication with suppliers.
- Generating 3D models, assemblies and 2D drawings using 3DX Experience.
- Creating concepts of engineering solutions.
- Working with cross functional teams (close cooperation with Design studio, Simulation department, Testing department, etc.).
- Design and run validation testing and analysis of developed products on component and car level.
- Prepare prototype parts for testing.
- Prepare product release for series production with all necessary documentation.
- Define targets for new products and components.
- Check integration of designed system with vehicle.
- Engineering design of side trim systems.
- Perform DFMEA.
- Design components and systems which are within cost, weight, and other targets.
- Design systems within project timeline.
- Ensure manufacturability, quality, homologation and performance of designed systems.
- Providing technical drawings and production documentation according to company standards.
- Performing component validation plans and tests, refine design according to results.
- Defining safety characteristics, functionalities and requirements for each designed component and system.
- Ownership of system BOM.
3. Skills and competencies:
- Experience in designing bumper systems.
- At least 3 years of experience on similar position is required (in automotive industry, R&D office).
- Minimum BSc or BEng Automotive / Mechanical or a related field of study.
- Knowledge of surface modelling (GSD module in CATIA).
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Attention to detail to ensure high level of quality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in CAD software, preferably CATIA V5 or V6.
- Proficient MS Office.
- Good knowledge of overall vehicle components and functionalities.
- Experience with different manufacturing technologies.
- Self-motivated and self-organized way of working.
- Basic knowledge of electronics and electrical engineering.
- Good understanding of GD&T.
4. Considered as an advantage:
- Experience in development of high performance or luxury cars.
- Experience in in development of low volume cars.
- Knowledge in defining DVP requirements for testing.
- Knowledge of automotive homologation requirements.
- Basic knowledge of FEM analysis.
- Experience with composites.
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?