Communication Specialist (m/f)
We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
- Handle external inquiries, prepare, and forward information
- Plan, develop and implement written and visual content for press releases
- Independently plan and implement PR campaigns and content production in the form of photos and films
- Support the development and continuous updating of the Bugatti Q&A
- Support the development of content concepts for effective communication to the media
- Align, adapt, and implement the communication strategy and plans towards the media in activities, productions, and content
- Plan, develop and implement new PR communication channels
- Assist in the publication preparation, support, and follow-up of events involving Bugatti's top management and other senior executives during media interviews, public appearances, or internal productions
- Answer all journalist inquiries on the basis of own research and within the framework of the agreed communication strategy
- Prepare, coordinate, implement, support, and follow up on communications activities (workshops, press conferences, visits, trips, and events for journalists, etc.)
- Assist journalists during exhibitions, events, and appointments
- Establish, maintain, and intensify contacts with relevant journalists of all media types
- Brief and coordinate external and internal services
- Carry out task-related individual assignments according to the knowledge and experience of the job holder
- Advise other units and business partners upon request and in coordination with the relevant units
- Assist in the planning and maintenance of the annual budget
- Assist relevant risk management
- Completed degree (Bachelor or Master) in Communication or any other studies related with a focus on Communications and or Marketing
- Very good English and German
- Experience in automotive sector or communications desirable
- Very good communication skills
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Experienced MS Office User
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?